firstname.lastname@example.orgThis list is for people who communicate telepathically with animals or who would like to know more about it. It is not a place to request free animal communication (AC) sessions nor is it a training list. We do exchange communications to discover or improve our telepathic AC skills. Our goal is that this be a safe place for animal lovers to connect in a caring way.
Guidelines (If not followed, posts may be moderated before going to group)
* When you join, you may be sent a Request to Pending Members letter. You need to reply to it to be approved. If you don't see it, please check your spam folder.
* There are diverse beliefs and opinions on the list. Please be respectful to all. No flaming, foul language, finger-pointing, put-downs, you should or shouldn’t haves. Instead, consider saying: This is what has worked for me or others. This is my experience. Here is an idea that might help. We want this to be a safe place where people need not fear criticism.
* Trim previous messages: Delete text from earlier posts that do not relate to reply; KEEP text that relates to reply so readers know what you are referring to. Tag lines should be able to fit onto about one continuous line with no photos. If trimming poses problems, please ask moderators for help.
* Please keep posts on topic. On- and Off-Topic Guidelines sent upon approval of membership.
* Cross post only with permission
* Please sign posts with your name, nickname, or screen name so we can connect with you better.
* This is NOT a list for discussions about animal causes. Do not post graphic descriptions nor photos of animal cruelty, slaughterhouses, laboratory testing, etc. If you are passionate about a cause or off-topic concern, find or create a group about it. Then post ONE SHORT message with a LINK to the website saying what the topic is. DON’T TELL the WHOLE STORY.
Thank you! These things help keep our group a safe place.
- 885 Members
- 42,617 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.