Possibility of an anthotype day?

Malin Fabbri

Dear all,
Reaching out to this group of true experts and veterans.
I'm thinking of starting an Anthotype Day, but not in the same way as cyanotype day or pinhole day where there is "just" a gallery (don't get me wrong, I love these days and the creativity these days enable). But differnce with the anthotype process there are so many different "emulsions" and practices, so to me it would be more interesting to build a database that is more permanent and could be referenced for years.
First, I'd love to get your thoughts on this idea, and secondly, if you work with anthotypes yourself to ask you to fill out our survey so we can collect data on time of year this would be most appropriate etc. Here is a link to the survey:
https://www.alternativephotography.com/anthotype-day/
All the best,
Malin

*´¨)