chrysotype

Christina Z. Anderson

Hi All,

Compiling a list of chrysotype practitioners. This is what I have come up with from books and searching the web.

Anyone not on this list that you all know of?

Bob Schramm is no longer alive (I think).

Chris

1. Aileen Hubbard
2. Bianca Conwell
3. Danielle Edwards
4. Ellie Young
5. Esme Ann Everingham
6. Giorgio Bordin
7. Leanne McPhee
8. Liam Lawless
9. Marek Matusz
10. Mark L. Eshbaugh
11. Miguel Duaret
12. Mike Ware
13. Pradip Malde
14. Robert Poole
15. Robert W. Schramm
16. Roger Vail
17. Sergey Zhmakin
18. Tom Hawkins
19. Tony McLean
20. Wendy Currie

Robert Poole

Thank you Chris - most useful. We shall be most interested to see any amendments too, enabling sharing of views and perhaps tech tips.

Robert

Sent from my iPhone; please excuse brevity.

On 12 Sep 2021, at 01:44, Christina Z. Anderson <christinazanderson@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Eric Neilsen

I have made many but I’m not currently making them.

Sent from my iPhone. So I may not recall what, when, why.... Confirm again later

On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:13 AM, Robert Poole <r.poole@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote:

[...]

Hi Eric! Long time no see! Will add your name to the list.

I’ve got 10 students and 1 alumnus in the class; we’ll see who continues on in the process after class is done so I can add more names to the list!

It was a learning curve for me to take on a new process, which I said a number of years back I would never do, but now that I have mixed the chems and made a bunch of prints it is no more difficult than pt/pd and slightly cheaper besides.

The ability to use humidity to produce different colors is what attracts me to the process.

Teaching it, however, has made me busiest not making prints, but making handouts and drop count charts and processing wall charts and bulleted lists :) By the end of the semester I’ll have a whole chrysotype unit ready to go!

Chris

On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:13 AM, Robert Poole <r.poole@...> wrote:

Thank you Chris - most useful. We shall be most interested to see any amendments too, enabling sharing of views and perhaps tech tips.

Robert

; please excuse brevity.

On 12 Sep 2021, at 01:44, Christina Z. Anderson <christinazanderson@...> wrote:

[...]

I was making them back when we met. I made a few for clients before the world got overwhelmed with digital negs, prints , computer updates snd the rest. Once I finish remodeling this house, I’ll make a fully functioning wet process area again.