Pictorico - rolls

Jacques Kevers

Hi,
I was contacted by a french shop printing digital negatives for their customers.
They used Pictorico transparencies, which they purchased in rolls.
Since about one year now, Innova Art is distributing Pictorico in France, but only in sheets (A3+ maximum). Anybody knows how to get Pictorico in rolls in France?
Thanks & best regards,
Jacques

Jacques Kevers
Beau Site
Première Avenue 7
B-1330 Rixensart
Belgium
+32 2 653 56 02

Gilles Lorin ,

Bonjour Jacques !

So far the cheapest and fastest alternative is to order from B&H in NYC. You can prepay the VAT with them and the package is on your doorstep in 3 to 4 days without having to deal with customs clearance. Despite the cost of shipping + VAT, it is still strangely the cheapest option...

Best wishes,

Gilles

Gilles Lorin

+49 160 127 3448

www.gilleslorin.com

I was contacted by a french shop printing digital negatives for their customers.
They used Pictorico transparencies, which they purchased in rolls.
Since about one year now, Innova Art is distributing Pictorico in France, but only in sheets (A3+ maximum). Anybody knows how to get Pictorico in rolls in France?
Thanks & best regards,
Jacques

Jacques Kevers
Beau Site
Première Avenue 7
B-1330 Rixensart
Belgium
+32 2 653 56 02

Jacques Kevers

Hi Giles!
Nice hearing from you. Hope you are doing well.
Thanks for the info.
Jacques

Jacques Kevers
Beau Site