Tintypes tonight in Philadelphia

Jorj Bauer <jorj@...>

Apologies for the last minute notice, but if any of you are in Philly for First Friday, you'll find me shooting tintype portraits from about 6-10 PM. Medium format, $10 each, come support my habit of just breaking even on First Fridays :)

Where, you ask?

Frank's Kitchens
2754 Frankford Ave.
https://www.facebook.com/FranksKitchensLLC

-- Jorj

Andy Schmitt

Ahhhh...wish I had known about this earlier....
Please let me know next time...but a little earlier..
Thanks

Regards

Andy Schmitt PPA

Head of The New & Improved Photography Dept,
Peters Valley School of Craft
http://www.petersvalley.org/html/Photography.cfm

Apologies for the last minute notice, but if any of you are in Philly for First Friday, you'll find me shooting tintype portraits from about 6-10 PM. Medium format, $10 each, come support my habit of just breaking even on First Fridays :)

Where, you ask?

Frank's Kitchens
2754 Frankford Ave.
https://www.facebook.com/FranksKitchensLLC

-- Jorj

Jorj Bauer <jorj@...>

Yeah, sorry. I got the invitation to fill some gallery space last week, and I've been engrossed in making dry plates ever since!

-- Jorj