Re: chrysotype

Eric Neilsen

I have made many but I’m not currently making them.

Sent from my iPhone. So I may not recall what, when, why.... Confirm again later

On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:13 AM, Robert Poole <r.poole@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote:

Thank you Chris - most useful. We shall be most interested to see any amendments too, enabling sharing of views and perhaps tech tips.

Robert

Sent from my iPhone; please excuse brevity.

On 12 Sep 2021, at 01:44, Christina Z. Anderson <christinazanderson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Compiling a list of chrysotype practitioners. This is what I have come up with from books and searching the web.

Anyone not on this list that you all know of?

Bob Schramm is no longer alive (I think).

Chris

1. Aileen Hubbard
2. Bianca Conwell
3. Danielle Edwards