Re: Wavelength for all Alt. Processes ?

Eric Neilsen

I alternate  360 nm with 420 super actinic bulbs  peaking bulbs …

. So I may not recall what, when, why.... Confirm again later

On Sep 5, 2021, at 3:32 PM, Kurt Nagy <kakarott76@...> wrote:

365nm to 395nm

365 is optimal for exposure time but more expensive cost wise.

From: altphotolist@groups.io <altphotolist@groups.io> on behalf of Michael <pixelwaster@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 5, 2021 2:13:34 PM
To: altphotolist@groups.io <altphotolist@groups.io>
Subject: [altphotolist] Wavelength for all Alt. Processes ?

I used to have a nice list of what range of light worked with what process.  I suspect it is on the drive that died.

I am looking to make a new one because I've seen youtubers use everything from 360nm (monochromatic)  to white light from a 500 watt tungsten spot. they all have short (<15 min) exposure times. I just would like to make an exposure box with the right light to start with.