Re: Coating gum

Jacques Kevers

Hi all,
René Smets, a member of our Picto Benelux group, uses yet another system for his carbon printing: he uses a plastic rod into which he can insert spacer blocks corresponding to the desired thickness of the coating, and an aluminium plate with a "window" corresponding to the image size, which prevents the emulsion from spilling into the margins. I hope that by attaching his sketch to this email, he will find his way to you :-)  If not, you can find it in the document at this address (p4): https://www.picto.info/oildoc/Oil_RS.pdf

Best,
Jacques

Jacques Kevers
Beau Site