Re: Looking for currently manufactured UV fluorescent tubes

Jennifer Williams,

First off, let me apologize to Sandy for using the incorrect pronoun. Will not happen again. Thank you, Don, for the correction.

Also, thank you for the suggestion. Down the line, when I have more staff, time, and funds I was going to look into LEDs. The unit is quite a beast and taking it apart to remove/rewire it would require at least two of us and right now we're keeping occupancy low. I thought finding some tube replacements would do in the meantime.