Re: Persistent cyanotype spots

ender100

Thanks for your response Chris S.  Do you pre-humidify your paper before coating?  Anyway, the moisture is often a problem.  In the winter, it is exacerbated by the dryness in the northern climes.

Mark

On Feb 17, 2021, at 10:09 AM, Chris Seiberling, <christopher.seiberling@...> wrote:

Mark Nelson: I live between Boston, Massachusetts and Providence, Rhode Island. This time of year my darkroom is consistently cool —55 degrees F/ 15 C. Outside it’s usually within a few degrees of freezing and, when below freezing especially, very dry. I’m running a humidifier in my basement darkroom; my dehumidifier indicates humidity between 40% and 55%, but perhaps it’s drier above knee level.