Re: Ferric lactate type sensitizers

Niranjan Patel,

Thanks Peter, I will order the 88% one then.

I have never done this ferric hydroxide route.  On the other hand, I am thinking doing the Simple process first - I already have ferric nitrate and ammonium carbonate.  Of course, that would mean the comparison with your results may not be directly applicable.  But still it can be compared with the citrate-based sensitizer.   It will be interesting to see if I can reproduce the color shift and the subsequent reversal.  I will be sure to report here soon as I get something.

:Niranjan.