Re: Ferric lactate type sensitizers


Niranjan Patel,
 

Thanks Peter....I think I am sold on this FAL sensitizer.  I was looking for lactic acid on line.  Looks like they use it in beer making and sell 88% solution. Wonder if that is OK to use (depends on what the other 12% is I suppose.) Melting point of lactic acid is 20 C, so it must be liquid in pure form at room temp.  Where did you source yours?

:Niranjan.

Join altphotolist@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.