Re: Making Ferric Oxalate from Scratch

Niranjan Patel,

I'm wondering if there is a way to change the title of a thread on this new server - say, to "Ferric lactate sensitizers" Advice anyone?
I seem to have led us away from Niranjan's original ferric oxalate question...
I looked to see if the title can be edited by me - it can't.  Perhaps the administrator can do it.  The other problem is when you make an edit, a new email goes to everyone - learned that yesterday (I apologize for having sent 3 emails versions of one post - not realizing unlike other web-only forums, this one sends out all edits as well to all who are signed up to receive emails, that is.)

Anyway, we can start a new topic (galactotype?) if this is going to be an on-going discussion.

Where to get lactic acid, by the way - consumer, not lab, suppliers?

:Niranjan.