Re: we moved...

ender100

Kees,

Thanks for your hard work on this! It will be nice to be back in touch!

If people have received this email, do they still need to go to the URL below to subscribe or are we already subscribed?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome

On Mar 6, 2014, at 1:00 PM, Kees Brandenburg <workshops@polychrome.nl> wrote:

hi all,

We have changed server and it is my great pleasure to see we also have some 'lost' people back on board!
I must appologize for this inconvenience all these months. For some never known reason the old list IP was blacklisted by a few US providers.
Our old provider's support staff wasn't able to sort this out. Mail for about 20 list members never reached their mailboxes.
Some of them have contacted me in the past to sort this out and sometimes changed their subscription address.

There is a slight change in the address of the new subscribe/unscribe form, but to make things as easy as possible everything can easiy be accessed from the main domains homepage: http://altphotolist.org
A link to that page is at the bottom of every email from the list you receive.

shortcuts
to the subscription form: http://altphotolist.org/subscribe
to chanche your opstions: http://altphotolist.org/options

If you have links on your personal site to the list please use the new links above!
Please let me know if something is not as it should be...

Kees