From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:35 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] When Doves Coo

Okay another capture of audio from my backyard that others may find interesting.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gjerw2x72jzbjo/When%20Doves%20Coo.flac?dl=0

Robin Frost

Hi,
Oh my goodness you made my day. I love birdies especially doves. I find it fascinating that your doves have a slightly different pattern to their song than the ones who live near me do.
Thanks so much for sharing with us.
With what did you record them?
Robin