From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 3:09 PM
To: All Audio List <all-audio@groups.io>
Subject: [all-audio] What Happened to the List?

Hi folks,
Usually I'm not used to see this traffic on this list. Today I was surprised to see lots of emails from here!
But just now, reading them, I realised that there's not much about audio discussion. So what happened to the list? Isn't it a list to talk about audio only anymore?

Just asking as I'm really confused.

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/