Topics

What Did They Do To Tapin Radio?

Tom Kaufman

Hello List: Do any of you on here still use Tapin Radio; and if so, what in
the world did they do to it! Seems like (as of the last couple of updates)
it has become very quirky! I just now scheduled something as a test; it
never came up! Also, I see that they've screwed up how the volume control
behaves; I find that if I am trying to adjust the volume while recording, if
I'm not careful, it'll throw out my recording! What's up with all of that?
Does anyone know what's going on?

Tom Kaufman

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Hi,

I was having trouble a log time ago and dumped Tap-In-Radio. My problem was that the program would not update everytime a new version came out. So as a result I got rid of the program. I even payed for the registration of the program.

I must say it was a good program while it lasted.

Hello List: Do any of you on here still use Tapin Radio; and if so, what in
the world did they do to it! Seems like (as of the last couple of updates)
it has become very quirky! I just now scheduled something as a test; it
never came up! Also, I see that they've screwed up how the volume control
behaves; I find that if I am trying to adjust the volume while recording, if
I'm not careful, it'll throw out my recording! What's up with all of that?
Does anyone know what's going on?
Tom Kaufman

Peter Russillo

Hi, I still use Tapin' Radio sometimes.  The question is:  what other accessible radio tuning program is there that works with Windows 10?  Thanks.

Peter

On 5/1/2020 9:29 PM, Milton Ota wrote:
Hi,

I was having trouble a log time ago and dumped Tap-In-Radio. My problem was that the program would not update everytime a new version came out. So as a result I got rid of the program. I even payed for the registration of the program.

I must say it was a good program while it lasted.

Hello List:  Do any of you on here still use Tapin Radio; and if so, what in
the world did they do to it!  Seems like (as of the last couple of updates)
it has become very quirky!  I just now scheduled something as a test; it
never came up!  Also, I see that they've screwed up how the volume control
behaves; I find that if I am trying to adjust the volume while recording, if
I'm not careful, it'll throw out my recording!  What's up with all of that?
Does anyone know what's going on?
Tom Kaufman

Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...>

I have no problem with Tapin Radio Pro and Jaws 2020. I use it all the time.
Merv