From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2021 5:36 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] USB microphone

Would someone please recommend a USB microphone for use on Zoom calls?
Thanks.

JM Casey

Hey.

I have a Blue Snowball mic. Not sure how that differs from the yeti exactly,
but it is omnidirectional and basically picks up everything in my apartment
-- it would be perfect for a conference table I guess, ideally, but it's
also good for personal use. I waas a little skeptical at first, but I even
use it for podcasting and it works well enough. It's probably all told one
of the better non-studio-quality mics I've used honestly.

Would someone please recommend a USB microphone for use on Zoom calls?
Thanks.

stewartross

you can't beat the good shure or rode mics.

Would someone please recommend a USB microphone for use on Zoom calls?
Thanks.

JM Casey

For sure, for studio mics -- but this dude wants a uSB one for zoom anda ll
that sort of stuff.
Your right though; they are the standard for a reason