From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of adam morris
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 12:21 AM
To: all audio <all-audio@groups.io>
Subject: [all-audio] track names when ripping cd's?

Hi all,
Wondering what programme people use to rip cd's and have the tracks
properly labelled?
know it can be done with modifications to cdex but after googling them
haven't been able to get it working.
The databases in cdex closed sometime last year.
I don't wish to use iTunes since I don't particularly want to store the
cd's in my library.
I've tried goldwave which doesn't sem to be particularly accurate.

TIA.

--

Adam Morris
Mobile: 0414 431105