the new Zoom H8

Hamit Campos

Yo just looked up the H8. Dude that thing sounds so cool. I especially like that there's going to be a peace with an ambeo mic to it. These mics have 4 capsels in them and they capture in a unique way that creates a quadro surround sound recording. Look up the Rode NT-SF1 mic. you'll see what this means. There's a Zenhiser 1 and sorry if I spelt that name wrong. There's also 1 I think it's called the tetro mic tetro refuring to how the capsels are mounted this 1 is cheeper then the other 2. Yeah the touch screen is for the 3 work flows it has built in to it. Also to activate the soundpads for your podcast. It's $399 like the H6 as well. Oh and  their new XY capsel for it is called the XA8. Why X A? Because they can be either XY or AB like the LS-14 or 100 mics. Yip yip yip yip yip yahoo! I had suggested the AB thing to them.

Aidan

Yes that thing is great but it will be a bit difficult to work the sound
pads. I hope they include more options in the app menu. The bluetooth
adapter is dam expensive.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 03:53 Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@gmail.com> wrote:

Yo just looked up the H8. Dude that thing sounds so cool. I especially
like that there's going to be a peace with an ambeo mic to it. These
mics have 4 capsels in them and they capture in a unique way that
creates a quadro surround sound recording. Look up the Rode NT-SF1 mic.
you'll see what this means. There's a Zenhiser 1 and sorry if I spelt
that name wrong. There's also 1 I think it's called the tetro mic tetro
refuring to how the capsels are mounted this 1 is cheeper then the other
2. Yeah the touch screen is for the 3 work flows it has built in to it.
Also to activate the soundpads for your podcast. It's $399 like the H6
as well. Oh and their new XY capsel for it is called the XA8. Why X A?
Because they can be either XY or AB like the LS-14 or 100 mics. Yip yip
yip yip yip yahoo! I had suggested the AB thing to them.

Ah fair enough. Yeah Sound-Devices has a similar problem with their Mix Pre recorders. What I found cool like I said was the add on with the Ambesonic mic. Also the XAH8 peace. Cause the AB mic method was 1 of the things I suggested to them.

On 8/25/2020 3:35 AM, Aidan wrote:
[...]

Well I can tell you that although they have work to do on the
recorders, the new v6 and v3 from zoom is extreemly accessiblee I got
v6 on monday. A very nice vocal unit and there is only free settings
you can adjust where you might need a bit of help, but all the affects
are adjustable without any menus. It have a looper, and presets plus
you can save custom affects.