Topics

The best studiomonitors i've ever heard.

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
I have bought a pair of the Kahli Audio L4 monitors.
They’re proper speakers which has three different inputs.
Phono, tele and xlr plugs.
There are also switches on the back of each speaker. The switches sets the base and treble depending on how close or far from the wall they stand.
They are big but acts as table monitors.
The sound is really detailed with a lot of details from the base.
A pair costs around $300 i think.
I can say that my stereo is not used anymore.
/A

Casey

Hi where do you get them from and what made you select thees speakers over all that is out there?

On 5/20/2020 7:31 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
I have bought a pair of the Kahli Audio L4 monitors.
They’re proper speakers which has three different inputs.
Phono, tele and xlr plugs.
There are also switches on the back of each speaker. The switches sets the base and treble depending on how close or far from the wall they stand.
They are big but acts as table monitors.
The sound is really detailed with a lot of details from the base.
A pair costs around $300 i think.
I can say that my stereo is not used anymore.

Casey

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
I bought them from thomann.de which apparently sell across all the europe at least.
I was hearing from people who ad read reviews about these speakers.
So it was a bit of a hit or miss.
But it was a hit for me.
/A