From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 8:56 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Tapin Radio Scheduling Again

Hello again List: So after once again poking around in Tapin Radio's
Scheduler, I find absolutely no way (at least with the version I'm running)
which is V2 1 1 4X64, to change a schedule! Can anyone confirm or deny that
this is true? I'm running Jaws 2019 and running Windows 7 if that'll help!
I usually don't need to revive a schedule; still, it would be nice to know
if there is a way to do so!

Tom Kaufman64

Tom Kaufman

The definitely must have changed, for I seem to recall seeing an "update
button"...but I have tabbed all through that thing and see nothing of the
kind! So again...it would seem that there is no way to correct mistakes if
one is made; if you do something wrong, well, guess it's just too bad as
there's no way to go back in and fix it!

They've changed the interface. It should be possible to edit scheduled
events by using ctrl+tab to get to the schedule tab, focusing on an event,
using the context menu and pressing edit. For some reason, though, my copy
doesn't let me edit, so who knows?