Talking Multi Meter

Was talking to someone several days ago who mentioned a new talking Multi Meter, this unit is made in Russia apparently.
I’ve not been able to get further information other than what I’ve just written so perhaps someone else may know exactly what I’m talking about here.

**********
Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.

John Covici

I don't have the exact URL, but if you look in the blind-hams archives
on groups.io there is a thread which talks about and they give an
email address where you can write for details. Its not on any
website, this person just produces small quantities of them.

On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:21:00 -0400,
Dane Trethowan wrote:

Hi!
Was talking to someone several days ago who mentioned a new talking Multi Meter, this unit is made in Russia apparently.
I’ve not been able to get further information other than what I’ve just written so perhaps someone else may know exactly what I’m talking about here.

**********
Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Ah that explains it then as the person I’m talking to is most likely on that list so I’ll look that up, in the past I’ve been a member myself but I unsubscribed some time ago as I haven’t had much time to read lists now that I’m doing part-time work.

On 2 Apr 2018, at 12:32 pm, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

I don't have the exact URL, but if you look in the blind-hams archives
on groups.io there is a thread which talks about and they give an
email address where you can write for details. Its not on any
website, this person just produces small quantities of them.

On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:21:00 -0400,
Dane Trethowan wrote:

Hi!
Was talking to someone several days ago who mentioned a new talking Multi Meter, this unit is made in Russia apparently.
I’ve not been able to get further information other than what I’ve just written so perhaps someone else may know exactly what I’m talking about here.

**********
Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.

Gary Ray

Gary Ray here.

I am just about to pull the trigger on a purchase of one of these meters.

But, I'll not be willing to give further details until I have actually made a purchase. We are currently waiting for the guy to get a shipment of boards.

I'll let you folks know when I order and then report when I actually have it in my hand and can report on how it works.

Cheers!