Topics

Splitting large audio files using Total Recorder.

Donald L. Roberts

I posted this about ten days ago but got no response. So I hope that I will get some ideas from this repost.

I have the current version of Total Recorder, the professional version. I wish to split large mp3 files and am having difficulty figuring out just what comes first. Yes, I have read the help files. And If I understand what I read, I should first set the split criteria such as by size, by the length of pause, etc. I think I am on the right track because I was able to create a Queue file, but just what do I do to actually initiate the splitting of the large file?

Thanks.

Don Roberts

John Covici

I don't think you need the queue file to do the split, if I remember
correctly justuse the criteria and push the start button.

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 19:30:46 -0500,
Donald L. Roberts wrote:

I posted this about ten days ago but got no response. So I hope that I will get some ideas from this repost.

I have the current version of Total Recorder, the professional version. I wish to split large mp3 files and am having difficulty figuring out just what comes first. Yes, I have read the help files. And If I understand what I read, I should first set the split criteria such as by size, by the length of pause, etc. I think I am on the right track because I was able to create a Queue file, but just what do I do to actually initiate the splitting of the large file?

Thanks.

Don Roberts

How do
you spend it?