Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Howard Traxler
Sendt: 28. februar 2019 15:15
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: [all-audio] Speakers

Hi all,

I'm wondering about the speakers that folks are talking about these
days: the blue tooth and the smart, etc. Are they one speaker or a box with two or more speakers in it? We went for more than 50 years needing a pair of speakers for stereo. Have we now gone back to listening to one speaker as if we have one ear? I would hate to think that all these multi-channel systems send their output to only one speaker.. I don't think my amazon echo dot plays stereo so when I use it for music, I hook it up to my stereo system.

Howard

Howard Traxler

Thanks Brian, it seems then, that when someone is selling a bluetooth speaker, you don't really know what's in it, huh?

Howard

On 2/28/2019 8:32 AM, Brian Olesen wrote:
Yo Howard,
Some speakers are those so called bars, where there are 2 or more speaker units in each bar. Others has a speaker on each side of them, and then again there are round structures with speakers inside that creates this stereo feeling.
Then you have monorral speakers that some times can be paired as a synchronous stereo pair, if you prefer that.

Best regards
Brian