Topics

Sound Forge 12 audio selection problem solved, but ...

Steve Matzura

If I execute the arm and record functions manually through the Transport menu, everthing works like it should. I made the invalid assumption that Control plus Shift plus A arms the recording, and Control plus Shift plus R starts it. Seems I was half right. Control plus Shift plus A no longer performs that function; now, it enables all channels, and there appears to be no way of disabling them and recording with only two. So, is the arm function really necessary? And I see that Control plus R is not listed in the help window for "Start recording". And I would swear that I use this keystroke on my primary SF12 system.