Topics

Something I observed while broadcasting with Backpack Studio

Sorry if the below is old news to some people. I only discovered the twerk with Backpack Studio and wanted to alert users.
When broadcasting using Backpack Studio for IOS - iPhone or iPad - be sure that you turn Auto Ducking off - the function where Voiceover lowers other levels of sound to make itself heard.
If Auto Ducking is enabled and Voiceover is speaking then the level of your broadcast output drops.
The way around this it seems is to increase the volume of the VoiceOver output.
This will not have any effect on your project since Voiceover is not recorded or broadcast alongside your output.