some albums to get you all started

Bill Koppelmann <jawsboybill@...>

Hi Everyone,
I want to see if any of these is interesting to any of you, and want to see if this message gets back to me.
First is Absolute gold
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jwlsux
Absolute animals
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nwm0v1
bob newheart best
https://www.sendspace.com/file/b4njkd
bobby Vee's collection.rar
https://www.sendspace.com/file/39vhqg
Chuch gerard album.zip (early ccm)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/39vhqg
Country Legends
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6g2gds
David gerremiah agents of the apocolypse (book)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5xgpbd
Don Gibson essentials
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2xztz6

Ok, there will be more, and yes, many of these have been seen before, but I'm just checking things out, so please do get back to me.

Tom

You are violating the intellectual and copy rights of
creative people by making this material available. Do not
post links to anything that has copy rights.

Tom

** Your Message **