Topics

Second Sample recording from Zoom H1N

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

A piece of music this time captured with the built-in X-y microphones of the recorder from my Denon Heos Hs7-2 speaker and thanks to Tidal.
You may hear a bit of handling noise, the H1N is quite sensitive to that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/98j5acp1vdj7giw/ZOOM0012.WAV?dl=0

Hamit Campos

Wow Dain that was pretty good. I don't remember having heard music on the origenal H1 but this seems to sound less toyish than the origenal.