Topics

re need to lower the volume on a audio file

stewartross

i have a audio file which i need to lower the volume of and to equalise it.
can anyone suggest any programmes i can use.
from stewart ross

from the ross meister

Hamit Campos

Hmmmmmmmmmm I know SoundForge can lower it. I guess equalize it too but not too sure as I don't do taht. Making things louder or quieter is about all I do.

On 11/30/2017 9:22 AM, stewartross wrote:
i have a audio file which i need to lower the volume of and to equalise it.
can anyone suggest any programmes i can use.
from stewart ross

from the ross meister

Hamit Campos

Gold Wave may too.