Topics

question about good sound pages

Brian Olesen

Hi good people,

Well I need some high quality sounds for a project.

Specifically real sounds from a shotgun, but without the reloading clicks.

Actually it's just a good deep gunshot from a caliber 12 gun for hunting.

Do you know of any good pages, where I can find such kind of stuff for free?

Thanks in advance.

Brian

Hamit Campos

I'd right away say youtube but be carefull of speach. What I mean is that there are gunn demos on youtube but you may have people talking.

On 7/6/2019 1:22 PM, Brian Olesen wrote:
Hi good people,

Well I need some high quality sounds for a project.

Specifically real sounds from a shotgun, but without the reloading clicks.

Actually it's just a good deep gunshot from a caliber 12 gun for hunting.

Do you know of any good pages, where I can find such kind of stuff for free?

Thanks in advance.

Brian

Hi Brian,
A few sites where you can get good sound effects.
ZapSplat <https://zapsplat.com>, which is for sure my favorite.
You need an account for downloading stuff here and free accounts candownload only up to 3 sounds each 10 minutes if I'm not going wrong, but the quality pays off, believe me :)
Sound Bible <https://soundbible.com/>, for free sound clips
FreeSFX <https://www.freesfx.co.uk>, here you can find sound effects and probably some backgrounds too.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Brian Olesen

Dear Marcio,
Thank you very much!
This was a great collection of possibilities!

Brian

A few sites where you can get good sound effects.
ZapSplat <https://zapsplat.com>, which is for sure my favorite.
You need an account for downloading stuff here and free accounts candownload only up to 3 sounds each 10 minutes if I'm not going wrong, but the quality pays off, believe me :) Sound Bible <https://soundbible.com/>, for free sound clips FreeSFX <https://www.freesfx.co.uk>, here you can find sound effects and probably some backgrounds too.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Brian,
You're very welcome. Actually I hope this thread will see a few more answers so that I myself can add more sites to my sound effects resources :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

JM Casey

Hello.
There's also:
http://www.freesound.org
Admittedly I haven't used this in a few years, but it's still there, and people can upload all sorts of things; the library of sounds is huge and there was at least a lot to explore.

A few sites where you can get good sound effects.
ZapSplat <https://zapsplat.com>, which is for sure my favorite.
You need an account for downloading stuff here and free accounts candownload only up to 3 sounds each 10 minutes if I'm not going wrong, but the quality pays off, believe me :) Sound Bible <https://soundbible.com/>, for free sound clips FreeSFX <https://www.freesfx.co.uk>, here you can find sound effects and probably some backgrounds too.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Hey JM,
Great to see you on here as well and this indeed a nice one!
For some reason this wasn't on my file where I got the other addresses from, but I've just included it! Thanks a lot for the reminder! :)