Topics

Pro Tools

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

I won't be using Pro Tools any time soon it seems.

There are 2 editions that I can see.

The Students Teachers edition costs $500.

I thought I'd look at the full edition and in particular the subscription
plan which is available at $1500 a year so no monthly plan.

Clearly the people at Pro Tools know their market of which I am not part
<smile>.

John Covici

Here its $300 a year and can be paid monthly, or for a little more
monthly you can subscribe for shorter periods, not sure why its
different there.

On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 08:00:32 -0400,
Dane Trethowan wrote:

I won't be using Pro Tools any time soon it seems.

There are 2 editions that I can see.

The Students Teachers edition costs $500.

I thought I'd look at the full edition and in particular the subscription
plan which is available at $1500 a year so no monthly plan.

Clearly the people at Pro Tools know their market of which I am not part
<smile>.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
That was quite expensive.
Not for me yet if i’m not getting unded.
/A