Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af goshawk on
horseback
Sendt: 29. juni 2019 21:52
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: [all-audio] portable google assistant speaker?
Prioritet: Høj

hello all,
the other day, I came across a portable smart speaker, something that I
didn't realise was available.
the one I came across was an alexa version, but it did get me to wondering
if there are any out there that use the google assistant? as that is what my
current main smart speaker is using.
looking for something that produces super good bass, and a good sound output
as well, as my main smart speaker is the google home max.

Simon

Aidan

And the jbl link 500, its equal or better than home max and have
google assistant.

On 6/29/19, Brian Olesen <brian@...> wrote:
Hi,
You'd definately love the Harman Kardon Citation 100
It's a super welplaying system that can be stereo linked, and definitely
has
the bass and power you request.

Best regards
Brian

the other day, I came across a portable smart speaker, something that I
didn't realise was available.
the one I came across was an alexa version, but it did get me to wondering
if there are any out there that use the google assistant? as that is what
my
current main smart speaker is using.
looking for something that produces super good bass, and a good sound
output
as well, as my main smart speaker is the google home max.

Simon

goshawk on horseback

thanks, but neither of these seem to be portable, as they are still both
mains only units.

Simon

the other day, I came across a portable smart speaker, something that I
didn't realise was available.
the one I came across was an alexa version, but it did get me to wondering
if there are any out there that use the google assistant? as that is what
my
current main smart speaker is using.
looking for something that produces super good bass, and a good sound
output
as well, as my main smart speaker is the google home max.

Simon

Brian Olesen

HI,
Oh sorry didn't see the demand for portability.
If you need real power you can look at Soundboks
It is quite expensive though, but can definitely run a party.