Topics

ParaPro EQ20-DSP

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Another great UK product by the sounds of things which you can find at
https://www.bhi-ltd.com/noise-cancelling/new-para-pro-range/parapro-eq20-dsp
.html

I know someone who owns one and he raves about it so I decided to see if
there were any demonstrations of the EQ/DSP on Youtube and there are plenty
to listen to.

This unit has multiple functions including the ability to cancel out
background noise on the radio bands thus improving the intelligibility of
speech on weak signals or through loads of background noise.

Hearing impaired people may find the unit of use as you can taylor the sound
to your optimum hearing tastes.

Added to this the unit has Bluetooth connectivity.

I'm very much looking forward to trying this for myself when it arrives.