Topics

New speakers.

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
In my livingroom i have two home made speakers i got from my Dad who he had when i was a kid.
They were up in the ceiling but my ceiling is not concret so i can’t hang them.
They’re on wheels now but i think they’re on wheels now so i can move them around.
My livingroom has a ceiling made of plaster so i don’t want to hang them there.
But maybe i’ll give them to my brothers son.
A new pair of speakers would be nice.
And i know there are tons of them out there.
I am thinking of my favorit company bowers &nd Wilkins.
But i don’t know if i will buy some big once or what i should buy.
My problem is the placement of the speakers as my rom not rectangular nor quadratic.
Any thoughts on what tobuy mabe?
Not to expensive though.
I don’t have any work and i can’t afford any really expensive thigns no matter how much i want.
/A

frank cuta

Where do you live?
I live in SE Washington state and probably would not miss a pair but I do
not want to pay for shipping. What size would you like?

Frank Cuta

[...]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
I live in Sweden so it will be very expensive.
I haven’t decided yet what size of speakers i want.
/A