Topics

New Bowers & Wilkins PX7.

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
I actually saw that there are a pair of cans from B&W out.
Not sure how long they’ve been out but they’re called PX7.
Seems that they’re really good and really expensive.
Any one tried them out?

Yes they do get good reviews.
When those cans came out they were the first to have completely customisable noise cancelling settings from the App.
B&W have also seen fit to leave buttons on the cans rather than touch pads.

**********
“Silence is golden and peace of mind.”
**********

On 28 Oct 2019, at 6:53 am, Anders Holmberg <anders@...> wrote:

Hi!
I actually saw that there are a pair of cans from B&W out.
Not sure how long they’ve been out but they’re called PX7.
Seems that they’re really good and really expensive.
Any one tried them out?
/A

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
Ok, the B&W app is quite accessible so it might be worth trying them out.
I still have my B&W PX and i realy love the sound.
Though the nc feature is not the best i’ve heard.
Bose are better on the NC side but i don’t like that Bose has bad range in regards to bluetooth.
At list the QC35 II i have hav problems in range after 5 meters.
NOt very nice.
/A