swimming. Since Bluetooth doesn't work underwater these are mp3 with
storage. I'm trying to figure out how to download podcasts and or music on
to them from my computer through i-tunes/ I-cloud but can't figure it out.
The Headset blugs into the computer and a drive comes up to download the
content to, just can't figure out how to use itunes or icould to do this.
Open to other methods as well. Thanks

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com