Need Help With Tapin Radio

Tom Kaufman

Hello again list: While I'm still working on making Winamp my default
player, there is something else I need help with; that would be Tapin Radio!
Seems as if I can no longer do the things, I did with my Windows 7 machine;
yes.I'm now running Windows 10 and have several shows I want to record
tonight! Tapin is a wonder program for doing this as you can record and
still use your screen reader and it won't bother anything! However, since I
have upgraded to a Windows 10 machine, nothing seems to work! I'm either
doing something mightily wrong.or the folks at Ramorsoft have configured the
program in such a way that it is just not accessible anymore! I try to
access my favorites and.while I see something that says, "favorites".nothing
happens, although I've added stations! Then there is the matter of
scheduling an event: because it doesn't appear to recognize when I put a
station in the schedule, it isn't telling me what station I have put in! So
please.if someone can give me some direction and instruction in a way that I
can understand with this Tapin Radio (a program which I gladly paid for some
years ago) I would sure appreciate it!

Many thanks in advance!

Tom Kaufman