MP3 Direct Cut Question

Tom Kaufman

Hello list: One of the programs I have run on my computer for quite
sometime is MP3 Direct Cut. I now am running a new computer.well.new tome;
anyhow I wanted to run MP3 Direct Cut on this machine and, once I had found
it, I was told something about "not able to find a path or something (don't
remember exactly what the message said) anyhow this told me that I needed to
find a newer version of MP3 Direct Cut! So, I went about looking for it; I
did find it! But when I tried to install it, I was presented with a similar
message! So, my question is: do I have to uninstall MP3 Direct Cut; then
start over by putting MP43 Direct Cut on again? BTW-since I'm new at
Windows 10, I need to ask where you go to uninstall a program? Thanks for
any help or guidance that you can provide!

Many thanks,

Tom Kaufman