Topics

Momentum true wireless and other in-ear headphones.

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
From what i understand the Momentum True Wireles from sennheiser and a lot of other brands has touch controls.
Does this mean in practice that i as a blind cab’t use them or is it possible in any way?
Very interested.

Yeah I've wandered about that. I wander if like some Toshiba lap tops or something you sort of kind of could just be carefull of where you touch? Or as in most cases it's the volume I think it's like the Nanno IPods. Again I wander too. I haven't asked because I've not known someone blind that has these kinda headphones as of yet.

On 3/9/2020 4:50 PM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
From what i understand the Momentum True Wireles from sennheiser and a lot of other brands has touch controls.
Does this mean in practice that i as a blind cab’t use them or is it possible in any way?
Very interested.
/A

Anders Holmberg

Hi!I guess its like the Airpods which you just tap on.
I know that the Sennheiser has an app for both Iphone and Android.
So i think it might work with no sight.
/A

9 mars 2020 kl. 22:26 skrev Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...>:

Yeah I've wandered about that. I wander if like some Toshiba lap tops or something you sort of kind of could just be carefull of where you touch? Or as in most cases it's the volume I think it's like the Nanno IPods. Again I wander too. I haven't asked because I've not known someone blind that has these kinda headphones as of yet.

On 3/9/2020 4:50 PM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
From what i understand the Momentum True Wireles from sennheiser and a lot of other brands has touch controls.