Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:45 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Notes on Twistedwave App

Hi,
I wrote to the list some weeks ago regarding the truly excellent Twistedwave audio production tool for Mac OS.
I’ve since settled in to using the Twistedwave App full- time without problems and its a simple case of the more I use the software then the more I discover hence this update.
I discovered two Twistedwave Apps on the IOS Apps Store, Twistedwave or TW Recorder and Twistedwave Remote.
TW Recorder is a fully featured recorder for IOS which is truly accessible.
TW Recorder is free but you do have to pay for the option to export files to different formats which costs $5.
Exporting allows you to save your recordings in whatever format you choose - FLAC is supported -. After saving your recordings you have multiple sharing options available including the ability to upload to your favourite Cloud service.
Simple editing of audio recordings can be performed with TW Recorder and markers/selections can be manipulated.
Twistedwave Remote allows remote control of the Twistedwave Mac OS App on your IOS device and again all buttons are accessible.
I wrote to the developer of the Apps congratulating them on the excellent work down here and hope that others who decide to use the Twistedwave Apps enjoy using them as much as I do and send the developer feedback.