Line-in Jack on Zoom F6?

Jerry Berrier

Hi Can somebody tell me if there's a 3.5mm line-in jack on the Zoom F6?

The Mosen at large podcast from Gary mentioned a line-out, but not a
line-in. I'm hoping he had it backward.

Thanks.

Andy

Hi Gerry.

If you have the clip in microphone XY, you will see a little socket for a line in plug and you can control the volume coming in with the knob on the Plug in.

This will not supply Phantom Power however, so you'd need a very small external power pack just for the line in power, Not much about a pp9 battery.

But my H6 and my F8N have the facility for making all of my XLR connections - XLR or Line in.

, but you will need an XLR adaptor to cope with the line in connection.

If it's only one line in channel you can simply put up with the small power demand or plug your H6 into a wall socket.

These are only my basic thoughts so I'd highly recommend that you speak with Gena or Hamit.

Andy.