Atmos.

Hamit Campos

Yeah that's real epic! I was real pumped when they anounced that. Too bad I don't have an Atmos system though.

On 2/22/2019 11:55 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
After what I just read my mind is made up to buy the latest Apple TV ASAP.

The latest Apple TV Operating System now enables the support for Dolby
Atmos.

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

As yet I don't either however my Denon AVRX-3400H certainly supports this and its my goal to have one set up in my home shortly.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Saturday, 23 February 2019 4:50 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Huge leap forward for Apple TV

Yeah that's real epic! I was real pumped when they anounced that. Too bad I don't have an Atmos system though.

On 2/22/2019 11:55 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
After what I just read my mind is made up to buy the latest Apple TV ASAP.

The latest Apple TV Operating System now enables the support for Dolby
Atmos.

Hamit Campos

Epic dude. I don't have an Atmos AVR. Mine is a 5.2 one. Yes you read that right. It's 5.2. You can hook up 2 subs.

On 2/22/2019 1:38 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
As yet I don't either however my Denon AVRX-3400H certainly supports this and its my goal to have one set up in my home shortly.

Yeah that's real epic! I was real pumped when they anounced that. Too bad I don't have an Atmos system though.

On 2/22/2019 11:55 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
After what I just read my mind is made up to buy the latest Apple TV ASAP.

The latest Apple TV Operating System now enables the support for Dolby
Atmos.

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

I would never have owned at Atmos system either if my previous Denon AVR-2113 not died during a software update.

Epic dude. I don't have an Atmos AVR. Mine is a 5.2 one. Yes you read that right. It's 5.2. You can hook up 2 subs.

On 2/22/2019 1:38 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
As yet I don't either however my Denon AVRX-3400H certainly supports this and its my goal to have one set up in my home shortly.

Yeah that's real epic! I was real pumped when they anounced that. Too bad I don't have an Atmos system though.

On 2/22/2019 11:55 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
After what I just read my mind is made up to buy the latest Apple TV ASAP.

The latest Apple TV Operating System now enables the support for
Dolby Atmos.

Hamit Campos

Ah in my case it's like the thing with the F8N. I nead more dough bro. Some serious dough.

On 2/22/2019 8:57 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
I would never have owned at Atmos system either if my previous Denon AVR-2113 not died during a software update.

Epic dude. I don't have an Atmos AVR. Mine is a 5.2 one. Yes you read that right. It's 5.2. You can hook up 2 subs.

On 2/22/2019 1:38 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
As yet I don't either however my Denon AVRX-3400H certainly supports this and its my goal to have one set up in my home shortly.

Yeah that's real epic! I was real pumped when they anounced that. Too bad I don't have an Atmos system though.

On 2/22/2019 11:55 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
After what I just read my mind is made up to buy the latest Apple TV ASAP.

The latest Apple TV Operating System now enables the support for
Dolby Atmos.

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Yep I completely understand. I had been saving for the F8N months before I was able to purchase it.

On 24 Feb 2019, at 1:15 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:

[...]

Yeah 6 months ya said. Can't wait to hear something on it. I have kinda an idea of how good it should be from that recording nade on an F4. But still it wasn't too much.

On 2/23/2019 10:02 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
[...]

II've done a couple of recordings with mine just to get the fiel of it.
Like you I need more dough to get more microphones, the Zoom FAC controller etc.

Epic dude. I don't have an Atmos AVR. Mine is a 5.2 one. Yes you read that right. It's 5.2. You can hook up 2 subs.

On 2/22/2019 1:38 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
As yet I don't either however my Denon AVRX-3400H certainly supports this and its my goal to have one set up in my home shortly.

Yeah that's real epic! I was real pumped when they anounced that. Too bad I don't have an Atmos system though.

On 2/22/2019 11:55 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
After what I just read my mind is made up to buy the latest Apple TV ASAP.

The latest Apple TV Operating System now enables the support for
Dolby Atmos.

Hamit Campos

I feel ya bro. Man I wana hear an NT1-A on an F8N so bad dude. I'll bet it'll sound so dam near close to how it does on Neal's 744-T. Too bad Neal skiped out on the F8 even.