How Do I Make Winamp My Default Player?

Tom Kaufman

Hello List: Sorry if I'm doing this wrong (got this computer in just this week and can't remember the address for this list) but need help: I've installed Winamp on this computer and need to know how to tell it that I want Winamp to play all my MP3s and other things! Am running Windows 10 and the latest version of Jaws! I know some may think I'm stupid for running Winamp; no matter...that's my player of choice! So if someone can tell me in terms that I can understand, it would be greatly appreciated; give me step-by-step directions if you can!

From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 4:20 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] skipping back and forth in GoldWave

Pleasure.
The goldwave manual is good and explains quite well how to use the programme. There are also some good things on the audacity wiki including, if I remember right, an accessibility-oriented page. Check out the VIP software guide for audacity as well, which I think has been updated fairly recently.
I'm more of a text learner than an audio learner so I don't really seek out tutorials and such of that kind, but tend to go for written documentation instead. But I have seen audio tutorials out there for GW at least and there have been some paid and free courses as well. So keep looking.