Topics

Hoping to buy

Gerardo Corripio

I’d like to someday buy myself a Samsung 32-inch minimum if possible, with speech on it. What models TV should I look for, or in the store, what should I tel the salesperson to look for within the menus, to ensure the TV has some sort of audio-guide for its menus, settings etc? Thanks for info.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

Hamit Campos

First what country are you in? Because I see that sent from my IPhone is in spanish. I ask what country you're in because well at least in Central America things are a bit quite a bit behind. Also models maybe different.

On 5/13/2019 9:14 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’d like to someday buy myself a Samsung 32-inch minimum if possible, with speech on it. What models TV should I look for, or in the store, what should I tel the salesperson to look for within the menus, to ensure the TV has some sort of audio-guide for its menus, settings etc? Thanks for info.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

Gerardo Corripio

I’m in Mexico, hoping models you’ll suggest are available here.

El 13 may 2019, a la(s) 8:16 a. m., Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> escribió:

First what country are you in? Because I see that sent from my IPhone is in spanish. I ask what country you're in because well at least in Central America things are a bit quite a bit behind. Also models maybe different.

On 5/13/2019 9:14 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’d like to someday buy myself a Samsung 32-inch minimum if possible, with speech on it. What models TV should I look for, or in the store, what should I tel the salesperson to look for within the menus, to ensure the TV has some sort of audio-guide for its menus, settings etc? Thanks for info.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

Curtis Delzer

accessibility, and the word "talks" or the brand Vizio.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA