Topics

Hamid can you please contact me

Andy

Hi again Hamid.

I've been trying to tidy and clean up my study.

I've found a brand new Zoom H6 remote control, still in it's box.

There does not appear to be any paperwork in the box but perhaps the buttons are self explanitory.

I've never had any reasons to use it as I usually edit my recordings through Goldwave, so can trim off any unwanted table or handling noice at the beginning and end of a session.

If you give me an address to send it to , including post code/zip then I can ship it off to you.

I think when I purchased my H6, I included the Accessory Pack. I'll never use it.

Andy Logue.

meikle.aiden@....

Georgina Joyce

Hello Andy,

I am waiting for my third party remote so don’t know for sure but my understanding is that the remote just has important buttons like stop play record. This enables the user to stop and start a recording without handling noise. Just like a television remote. I don’t think it would help in any way to edit recordings.

The Zoom ones are not cheap.

Regards,
On 20 May 2020, at 11:26, Andy via groups.io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi again Hamid.

I've been trying to tidy and clean up my study.

I've found a brand new Zoom H6 remote control, still in it's box.

There does not appear to be any paperwork in the box but perhaps the buttons are self explanitory.

I've never had any reasons to use it as I usually edit my recordings through Goldwave, so can trim off any unwanted table or handling noice at the beginning and end of a session.

If you give me an address to send it to , including post code/zip then I can ship it off to you.

I think when I purchased my H6, I included the Accessory Pack. I'll never use it.

Andy Logue.

meikle.aiden@....

Andy

Hi Georgina.

As you say, only a seeing person will know what the buttons are for, though I suppose a sighted person would be able to read what is written on the device. There are 12 , I think nice tactyle buttons on the front, and as Hamid said in a recient message, he'd like on for his H6.

So I'm keen to let him have it free of charge.

I believe he lives in the States , so I'd need a postal address so I can ship it over to him.

Very best wishes.

[...]

Hi Andy and Gena. Well I would fully agree with Gena but I guess there’s more to it as you say Andy there are 12 buttons. I think you can play and stuff like that too. Don’t quote me on that since it’s been a while since I’ve talked to John about it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena@...>