Topics

Google With Voice

I like the "Search By Voice" facility in Google Chrome so naturally was wondering if there's a way to use Google Search by Voice to listen to Radio Stations and Podcasts as one can do with the Google Assistant?

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: Saturday, 8 June 2019 10:22 AM
To: All Audio <all-audio@groups.io>
Subject: [all-audio] Plextalk WebRadio

Some kind person sent me a list of these playlists to import to PlextalkPocket WebRadio Folder. However in the process of transferring accomodation to an age care facility and changing computers they have disapppeared.
The Plextalk manual suggests that I visit Shoutcast and download individual .pls files. Can't find what I want on this site. Are there any other sites from which I can get these files?
Andrea