GoldWave 6.60 presets.

Colin Howard

Greetings,

Can anybody advise me, in GW V6.60, how I can look at the preset to find out
exactly what settings have been employed with a view to edit them?

I really want to look at them, change and save the settings back under a new
name, I don't want to lose the settings already created.

In Total Recorder, to set up a new background recording, one can "clone" an
existing setting, the original is not lost. Is there the same kind of
facility in GW V6.60? How do I access such?

Thanks.

---
https://www.avg.com

tim cumings

the alt plus the b key should do the trick.

On 3/30/2022 3:45 PM, Colin Howard wrote:
Greetings,

Can anybody advise me, in GW V6.60, how I can look at the preset to find out
exactly what settings have been employed with a view to edit them?

I really want to look at them, change and save the settings back under a new
name, I don't want to lose the settings already created.

In Total Recorder, to set up a new background recording, one can "clone" an
existing setting, the original is not lost. Is there the same kind of
facility in GW V6.60? How do I access such?

Thanks.

---
https://www.avg.com

Colin Howard

Greetings,

No it didn't, maybe I worked wrongly.

I created and populated a .wav file, I then did ctrl+s to save the file, I
did not name it, I then went to the attributes button and pressed it. I
then went to the all chanels, then the all rates and down to a rate, then
the all bit rates and down to a bit rate, then
was not sure what to do, went to the presets and down to the standard
quality, then did alt+b, nothing.

So what is alt+b and when and how do I use it?

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 18:26:06 -0400, amongst other things, "tim cumings"
<thcumings@...> wrote:

the alt plus the b key should do the trick.

On 3/30/2022 3:45 PM, Colin Howard wrote:
Greetings,

Can anybody advise me, in GW V6.60, how I can look at the preset to find out
exactly what settings have been employed with a view to edit them?

I really want to look at them, change and save the settings back under a new
name, I don't want to lose the settings already created.

In Total Recorder, to set up a new background recording, one can "clone" an
existing setting, the original is not lost. Is there the same kind of
facility in GW V6.60? How do I access such?

Thanks.

---
https://www.avg.com

tim cumings

I thought you were referring to plug-in presets like vst's. that is where the alt b works.

<thcumings@...> wrote:

the alt plus the b key should do the trick.

On 3/30/2022 3:45 PM, Colin Howard wrote:
Greetings,

Can anybody advise me, in GW V6.60, how I can look at the preset to find out
exactly what settings have been employed with a view to edit them?

I really want to look at them, change and save the settings back under a new
name, I don't want to lose the settings already created.

In Total Recorder, to set up a new background recording, one can "clone" an
existing setting, the original is not lost. Is there the same kind of
facility in GW V6.60? How do I access such?

Thanks.

---
https://www.avg.com

Colin Howard

Greetings,

So, how can I look at what is in the preset? I don't mean plug-ins, I mean
the presets which can be added / deleted from the presets created for
recording and saving files.