Foobar 2000

Hamit Campos

Yo there list. Do any of all you all still use Foobar? If so could someone provide links and nifty tricks to using it? I don't know if any of ya knew but Optic Records did a vid and Paul mentioned that apparently Foobar will decode DSD files. Ha who knew? That's the first I've heard of it. I'm surprised VLC doesn't well as far as I know at least.

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
I certainly used it when I was a windows guy.
Now its mostly Mac for me but I haven’t used foobar2000 for Mac much.
Isn’t their any good resources at their website.
Google might also be a good friend.
/A

2 mars 2022 kl. 18:31 skrev Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...>:

Yo there list. Do any of all you all still use Foobar? If so could someone provide links and nifty tricks to using it? I don't know if any of ya knew but Optic Records did a vid and Paul mentioned that apparently Foobar will decode DSD files. Ha who knew? That's the first I've heard of it. I'm surprised VLC doesn't well as far as I know at least.

Hamit Campos

Ah yeah just wandered if anyone knew what the official site is. Don't wana virous my $1400 XPS from going to the wrong page.