Topics

Firmware version that makes the H6 beep.

Hamit Campos

I forget now who said there was a new firmware that makes the H6 beep. What was the version of this? I went to the site and 2.30 is the newest I saw.

Georgina Joyce

Hello Hamit,

That was the version I found and posted here the extract talking about beeps. As I am sure this is for when connected to a camera I haven’t checked;
a) Whether my upgrade took.
b) If I can turn on the bleeps.

I would love to be wrong.

Regards,

On 20 May 2020, at 22:32, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:

I forget now who said there was a new firmware that makes the H6 beep. What was the version of this? I went to the site and 2.30 is the newest I saw.

Ah okay so downloaded the right 1 than. Just wanted to be sure as when I went to the page I saw nothing about beeps. I didn't see the right up you posted I mean. It's hard to tell but it seemed from the write up you have to in-able them. Someware in the rec menu. So I'll guess I'll have to update it and see about the tones. I think this is the case on the F recorders as well though. you have to turn the tones on.

On 5/20/2020 6:13 PM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
Hello Hamit,

That was the version I found and posted here the extract talking about beeps. As I am sure this is for when connected to a camera I haven’t checked;
a) Whether my upgrade took.
b) If I can turn on the bleeps.

I would love to be wrong.

Regards,

On 20 May 2020, at 22:32, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:

I forget now who said there was a new firmware that makes the H6 beep. What was the version of this? I went to the site and 2.30 is the newest I saw.

Aidan

Glad you found it, yes 2.30 is the latest I saw also.

On 5/21/20, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:
[...]

So where do you set the tones? Or did yours just magically do it? I only ask because Gena got confused as to weather hers updated or not. I know mine did. But I suspect like the F recorders you have to set the tones.

On May 21, 2020, at 7:09 AM, Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...> wrote:

[...]

I don't have one so I don't no fore sure, but I guess you have to turn
them on first yes.